Requires Mod Hub and Retrograde Mod Spawner
WARNING: KNOWN ISSUE
Due to a tiny flaw with current modding tech, I don't have a proper way to manage key bindings properly yet. You have to reload scene for the input config changes to take effect.
And finally, it is here!
The first thing you will see in the mod's Mod Hub GUI is the wheels list. Here you can create new wheels, delete them and click to configure. It also lets you reorder wheels and select which will be active and currently available in the wheels switching list.
The button at the top switches you between wheels and input configuration. Don't forget to setup your inputs when you are using the mod first time. As it does not set few critical bindings by default.
- The hold key is used to activate wheel and send selected message upon released.
- Abort key lets you cancel wheel activation without sending a message.
- Wheels cycle is used to select which wheel will be activated next time you press the "wheel hold" key. A small UI on the right will react to it, showing which one you selected and what are other wheels in the list for few seconds.
- Commands cylce keys cycle you along an active wheel. They are not mandatory to define since mouse wheel scrolling is always used by the mod to scroll the command selection.
- Hold To Cycle Wheels With Mouse Scroll - hold the key to use mouse wheel to scroll active wheel.
Wheel configruation menu lets you change wheel name. Then there are 8 buttons, each one sets menu to configure command in one of the 8 slots. You can add class overrides that will take effect if you are playing a class you have chosen to override. For example, you can have "Scout, light please" as a default command and an override for SCOUT that replaces it with "Plat, please" if you are playing scout. Default command text is used when there are no overrides for the command or there is no override for your current class.